Sunday, 6 July 2014

nomcore part 1


Ever since the trend ‘Nomcore’ a fashion faux pas rocked the runways, fashion weeks and other fashion related events (the trend has been on everyone’s lips or more like in everyone’s wardrobes) neutral tones, blacks, whites, greys, loose fitting trousers, man style track pants, and sneakers etc It speaks comfortable styling. Immensely i favour comfort over pain when it comes to fashion. My wardrobe consists of more mostly blacks, my selection of heels doesn’t go past 4 inches, and boyfriend jeans are my best friend. I love the masculine look with a little feminine stroke. Therefore the evolution of the trend nomcore was a big sigh of relief to styling my outfits.
To create the look below I’m wearing my mix apparel shirt, it is the most incredible fit, and for the price i believe the quality of the fabric is 10/10. You could team this up with a white blazer and loafers for work or distressed denim for the weekends.  
 
Outfit details
Coat- Portmans
Shirt- Mix apparel
Pants- Forever new
Shoes- Converse
Bag- Glassons
Beanie- Coton on
Sungalsses- Rayban aviators