Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Newyork dreaming

It’s one of those mornings where everything felt like a drag. It was cold, and I was on struggle street, starting with getting out of my cosy bed, then getting ready for work, to getting out of my house in time to catch my train.

The train to and from work takes me, approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes, in that time i get to catch up on my dose of stalking on instagram, and listen to my genre of music which mainly consists of old school rock. A pretty good blast to my ears early morning, if you ask me.

This time last year i was looking forward to my trip to USA, on my way to work every morning i would chat to my cousins over whatsapp, to plan on the places we would go to visit around NYC, and the many bars we would party at, and shopping...oh the shopping. It was always a good way to start the day. This year however, no holidays planned, nothing to get excited about, just going about my usual robotic ways...work-sleep-work repeat... n the #inspiration pictures below just aren’t helping the situation....i think i need to start preparing an impromptu trip to NYC this year somehow..